Big Gay Collection

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Straight Man Fucks Me Episode 5

Postby Loveen » 03 Jul 2014, 07:39

Smooth bodied teen stock boy, Jordon Thomas is being watched and doesn't know it. Security cameras reveal his cock stroking good time when a movie cover gets him hot He pulls his pants down and his shirt up to free his cock and allow him to jack off freely in the back room. Starring: Jordan Thomas

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 3985kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 154.4 MB

Loveen

Straight Man Fucks Me Episode 6

Postby Loveen » 03 Jul 2014, 07:40

From that point onwards, the whole escapade is a veritable joy to watch, with the blond boy relishing every single inch that his buddy can thrust his way. Little wonder that the fellow is soon spewing out a fine wad of jizz as Dunn bangs away at his tight, hungry little ass-hole; before the top finally succumbs to the inevitable and ratchets a load all over Laarson's lips. Army manoeuvres have rarely looked so attractive - with a negligent discharge on your part a seeming inevitability!

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 4844kbps

File size: 322.8 MB

Loveen

Super Slam

Don't want to make any bold predictions, but Vadim Black's fan base will be rabid! LOL! From top to bottom, the newbie exudes sexiness. Even when he's nervous! The stud looks like he's about to run out the studio. Good we are starting him out with a solo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 855.3 MB

Loveen

Surfer Dude Gets his

A word to the wise: if you owe Drew Cutler an apology, be prepared to give your all before he'll forgive you. Of course, if you've ever laid eyes on his huge cock you'll know that saying you're sorry ain't such a bad thing! Shane Frost is smaller in stature than big, bad Drew but when it comes to sucking dick he knows how to open wide and say "ahhh." Rarely have we seen someone as cock-hungry as the studly Shane is, and who can blame him when he's got Drew's super-sized dick to work with? There's not enough time to describe all the hot scenes in this video but we especially loved the way Drew tossed Shane onto the bed for a lengthy round of 69 action. And when he preps Shane's sweet ass with his tongue and long fingers, well, it's what HD was made for. It feels like an eternity before Drew finally jackets up his fuck stick before sliding into Shane's waiting hole. The head needs lots of room but much to Shane's credit he's able to loosen up and enjoy a plowing unlike any he's ever had. Off course, all good things eventually cum to an end but in this case you'll get to see this duo spray their loads up close and personal.

Duration: 36:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 797.1 MB

Loveen

Tear It Up

Postby Loveen » 03 Jul 2014, 07:41

That rehearsal was wild and I'm still in a state of shock. I wanted to get away and ran into Davey in the kitchen. He was hungry for food, but I was hungry for cock. As the wedding caterer, he needed to cater to my needs and feed me his thick cock and tight hole.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 4886kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

Loveen

That had to of Hurt again

Getting members turned passionate and unexpected. Handsome strongly took his penis. He strongly entered the ass of her lover. Gay enjoyed the event. He took his friend and conquered. He picked up his ass and having fun caressing tongue. Later gay pleasure getting sperm from a member of her lover.

Duration: 32:53
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 729.3 MB

Loveen

That had to of Hurt

Brandon Lewis works out in the gym alone as a vaguely familiar figure enters and begins to check his locker. Upon closer scrutiny, they both recognize each other. Kyle Quinn looks different than Brandon remembers... the facial hair, he's trimmed down... something is different. And Brandon has bulked up since Kyle last saw him. His biceps, chest... all much more defined. One thing that hasn't changed, though, is the bulge in his shorts.
And Brandon definitely hasn't forgotten how good Kyle is at downing a dick, but just as a reminder, he pulls his shorts down and Kyle takes his cock into his hands, before dropping to his knees and devouring it. Brandon puts his hand on Kyle's head and pushes him deeper, before throwing Kyle down on the bench and licking his hole, lubing it up as his cock grows bigger and bigger.
Kyle turns over and Brandon plunges himself deep has Kyle spreads his cheeks and Brandon pounds away. Brandon grabs Kyle by the shoulders and pulls him closer as Kyle strokes his cock, flipping over onto his back and cumming all over himself as Brandon just keeps grinding, before he pulls out and loses his load all over Kyle's face. Standing over his cum-drenched friend, it all seems so familiar now...

Duration: 40:40
Video: 1280x768, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 902.2 MB

Loveen

That's Gotta Hurt

Postby Loveen » 03 Jul 2014, 07:42

He loves attention, he doesn't like to talk much but he loves it when somebody admires his chiseled body.

Duration: 57:32
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Loveen

The Average Joe Meets The Real Pro

Darryl Declan, but we've a sneaking suspicion that it's the arrival of Brad Fitt half-way through this magnificent scene that most of our fans will regard as the real start of proceedings. And whilst we're not trying to distract from the climax to the set-piece.

Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 65kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Loveen

The Ball Stretcher (Parker Wright)

A nice introduction for newcomer Chad Logan. His first time on camera he is a natural. His clean cut looks, infectious smile, and deep voice make your eyes open wide and stare. The first time he took off his clothes my jaw dropped. Such amazing smooth skin, muscles popping, big bubble butt, not an ounce of fat and a great thick cock. I would say this man is perfect.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 515.1 MB

Loveen

The Barber's Blade

JJ's about to lose his virgin ass to Tyler, and he's definitely a little nervous about what it's going to be like to have a rock hard dick shoved up his ass...but he's about to find out! These two studs jump right in as Tyler goes down on JJ first, giving him some amazing head before he gets his own cock sucked by JJ, who works Tyler's dick up to it's full potential before he gets on the bed and prepares to take a dick for the first time.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 4547kbps

File size: 435.8 MB

Loveen

The Big Hurt

Postby Loveen » 03 Jul 2014, 07:43

Release Year: 2014

The Big Event!…..Game Changer 2, probably one of the most anticipated most asked about films in Muscle Mafia history. After first releasing #71, Game Changer 1 Brad Blows Carlo emails from fans and movie buyers who felt the chemistry between Brad and me were asking, "Will there be a follow up to Game Changer." There were some Boss and Brad fans who I dropped hints to, and in some of my blog posts and writings I did as well. Somehow it got out and I don't think I have gotten through a week without a few emails asking when will me fucking Brad be released.

Duration: 31:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 684.6 MB

Loveen

The Boy from NYC

Where do I keep finding these guys? What a hot looking surfer! Though he has a Texas accent wethink of him as a Californian now. Ripped abs, hard body, beautiful face and a suckable cock! A nicenude walk leads to the beach. Not enough privacy Ashton ends up on his couch for a little relaxingtime. So horny, he strips out of his board shorts, leans over the couch and starts to stroke his cock.

Duration: 57:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Loveen

The Deal

two beautiful sean cody models just fucking there brains out hope you enjoy duke a white boy with big dick a black man's ass ..

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 5767kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 933.0 MB

Loveen

The Gym Rat

Postby Loveen » 03 Jul 2014, 07:44

Release Year: 2014

Nothing turns me on more then this! Guys just hanging in the jacuzzi room relaxing.
The temperature must be set to high, because these boys couldn't keep their swim-suits on.They get butt-naked and to the
unthinkable.They don't care who's around. they lust for each other and nothing is going to stop them.
Non-stop cock sucking and anal-pounding going on here. Enjoy!.

Duration: 37:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 832.3 MB

Loveen

PreviousNext

Return to Trash