Bdsm videos - Slave girls

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Sorority Hazing Horror

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 16:33

Sorority Hazing Horror

Studio: Societysm
Genres: Bdsm

Two Sorority Girls (Ariel Hope, Sula) get off on hazing, so theyre taking a hapless, young pledge (Bunny) to what they think is a creepy abandoned house. They plan to make her spend the night blindfolded and terrified to prove herself worthy of joining their ranks. But the rich bitches get the tables turned on them when they discover that their hazing headquarters is actually occupied by two psychotic siblings who take their cues from the Man family: A scary, sadistic dom (Sir Nik) and his demented, vicious (Mistress D). Watch as the girls plunge into a horrifying nightmare that feels like it will never end

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 669.5 MB

Download Sorority Hazing Horror
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Maggie Meat Maggie Mead

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 16:35

Maggie Meat Maggie Mead

Studio: Real Time Bondage
Genres: Bdsm

Maggie Mead is a smoking hot redhead that wants our members to be satisfied with her performance during her live feed. That means that all of her inhibitions need to go out of the window. She may even require some help from the lovely Sasha to keep things as exciting as possible. The two of them are securely attached to each other so that they can get familiar. There is nothing sexier than a couple of beautiful damsels in distress. Maggie feels the same was as we do. You can tell because her heavily pierced cunt is dripping wet with anticipation. Mr. Pogo slides right in without any real resistance. The vibrator he comes with is too intense for her sensitive little clit and she is shrieking for it to stop in seconds. It isnt until PD tells her her other option, a brutal caning, that she decides to lay back and let it happen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Maggie Meat Maggie Mead
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

SSM - Charlotte Kelly Part 4

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 16:38

SSM - Charlotte Kelly Part 4

Studio: SSM
Cast: Charlotte Kelly
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

She was a tough girl, so I pushed her to be tougher...even if she didn't want me to. I made her cum more than she thought she could and when it was all over I decided that she would not be going anywhere. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:22
Video: 860x484, Windows Media Video 9, 1268kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 111.5 MB

Download SSM - Charlotte Kelly Part 4
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 170

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 16:44

The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 170

Genres: bondage

llustrious Rogue is the same girl I did the "Tightest Tie I Ever did one Someone" clip. She left town for a while and broke a few ribs, but she is back and ready for more bondage. I decided to do a pantyhose encasement on her. She sits on the bench in pantyhose and red leather straps. I ballgag her and let her struggle for a while before coming back over and wrapping her up with thick electrical tape. I have her get to her knees and I remove the big red ball and jam a pair of panties in her mouth and wrap her head with more electrical tape. I let her struggle some and come back and cut the boobs out of the pantyhose top and then put clothes pins on her boobs. I put a stocking cap over her head, remove the clothes pins and finally put her into a hogtaping- pulling back her stocking cap and running tape around her gag.

Duration: 16:38
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 246.1 MB

Download The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 170
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 169

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 16:47

The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 169

Amanda thinks she has a session with a new client. He offered to pay her a lot more money if she would have a simple pair of cuffs on when he enters the building. After calling a friend to come and check on her later she agrees. She waits for the client cuffed with hands in back. JJ comes in and surprises her. She starts to tie her up and threaten her to get out of town. She puts an enormous open mouth gag in her mouth and eventually finds a dildo to shove in that mouth too. She removes that gag, stuffs her mouth with some sissys panties and wraps her head tightly with microfoam tape.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 823.8 MB

Download The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 169
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

TG - Slave Victoria 03

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 17:52

TG - Slave Victoria 03

Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre

Christine Thunder's great BDSM site. Nettle torture, piercing/needle play, and indoor fetish scenes

Format: avi
Duration: 44:17
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 750kbps
Audio: 344kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 356.7 MB

Download TG - Slave Victoria 03
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Freedom In Pain Part One

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 17:54

Freedom In Pain Part One

Studio: Infernal Restraints
Genres: Intersec Interactive Extreme Device Bondage Wood Steel Metal Femsub Femdom Female Male Domination Fem Dom Sd Pd Humillation Fem Sub Submission Play Rope Gear Leather Kinky Pain Sex

Dee runs a boot camp for bitches. Marina is her newest recruit, one in desperate need of some obedience training. Dee puts her through the paces, teaching her to stretch, suck and fuck on command, but that is just the easy part. The man in the iron mask comes to mind. Shackled, hobbled and blind, she only needs to obey the commands she hears to save herself from the suffering. Keeping her concentration is not that easy when there is current running through her cunt, though. The best she can manage, in the end, is screaming at the top of her lungs for mercy. And PD has his own, advanced, program for her. He will teach her pussy control in a whole new way. The training exercise is difficult and the punishment for failure is intense. If she has any hope of passing she has to learn from her mistakes quickly.

Duration: 36:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 414.1 MB

Download Freedom In Pain Part One
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 172

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 18:09

The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 172

Once back on the floor he me and puts a big red ballgag in my mouth and pulls my skirt up and puts a crotch rope on me. He rolls a tiny little cart over and makes me stand on it. He gets back up on the bench and ties my arms up so I can't move much. Then he adds clear tape and tight electrical tape and it digs into the sides of my mouth. I try to work it down but it just ends up hurting me more. He ties my ankles and my knees. He wanders away to get more rope and then pulls my sweater up and starts to tie up my boobs then he attaches them to a pulley and pulls them up...

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 407.6 MB

Download The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 172
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

As the Wheel Turns

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 18:27

As the Wheel Turns

Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Creative predicaments are the hallmark of the brightest minds of BDSM. The intricate balance of clamps and shackles, the threat of pain and the promise of pleasure all create an atmosphere that places the subject into a state unlike any other: subspace. It is a special place inside her mind where service to others is all that matters. Nyssa is there right now. His wheel is the backdrop for the perverse acts that make women wet. She endures the whip across her belly and pussy for PD. She suffers through the clamps all over her body because he commands it. She cums when he allows, is silent when he commands and is constantly ready for more.

Duration: 53:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 977kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 433.0 MB

Download As the Wheel Turns
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Painful punishments and blasphemous beatings

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 18:35

Painful punishments and blasphemous beatings

Year: 2010
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 31 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: On Ash Wednesday Ashley Graham came to Master A looking for a strong master to teach her some manners. He tells her he is going to punish her if she forgets to call him sir, but her memory is not up to the task. She calls out for God so many times that he decides he wants that to be his new name. It begins a day of intense bondage, painful punishments and blasphemous beatings. Master A is going to redefine the term Bible Thumper.
Video: WMV 1280x720 25.000 fps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

Download Painful punishments and blasphemous beatings
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Vicktoria Redd and Danika - Crammed And Conquered

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 18:43

Vicktoria Redd and Danika - Crammed And Conquered

During a weekend in the country with a domineering blonde she'd met at a chic party, the submissive brunette allowed her body to be subjected to bizarre torments. Soon she was decorated with nipple clamps, wrist cuffs, floggers, and her nakedness restrained with chains to the top of the leafy pergola in the blonde's garden...
The blonde enjoyed whipping her, especially on the butt, and then she took even greater delight in cramming a jeweled butt plug into her sub's asshole...then licking her nipples, which were still pinched in the clamps...
But the blonde conqueror was hardly finished. Next clamps were applied to the sub's cunny lips, to make it easier for the blonde to shove a ribbed glass dildo up her shaved pussy...a dildo which afterward she had the sub lick clean!
Yes, many were the torments endured by the pretty brunette at the hands of the blonde domme...and then she had hours to think about them later, left hanging nude in the garden while the blonde went back to the castle to bathe and refresh herself after all those kinky exertions. Live it all for yourself through a fetish XXX video packed with Full HD BDSM and lesbian bondage!

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 720.1 MB

Download Vicktoria Redd and Danika - Crammed And Conquered
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Manhandled Into Submission (Jennifer White and Mw)

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 19:25

Manhandled Into Submission (Jennifer White and Mw)

Studio: Sexually Broken
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

All natural and seductive is a pretty good description of Jennifer White, that and beautiful to boot. We have Jennifer back and plan on manhandling and using that sexy body of hers to the extreme. Sexually Broken is the best Bondage and consensual rough sex site in the world. Strictly, but comfortably, bound in a modified Japanese box tie, Jennifer is helpless and at our mercy. With this tie we can toss and manhandle Jennifer into any postion we want, quickly and efficiently. Standing and bent over the hard cock, Jennifer is busy with a throat full. Her perfect ass is sticking out as we deep throat fuck her at will. Jennifer is very special when it comes to her cock sucking abilities and we are going to abuse that talent. We bring Jennifer up on the bed and on to her knees, so we can better control her. We tear up Jennifers throat. Deep hard throat fucking, we hold those balls deep. We blast Jennifer into subspace from the intense face fucking. Without warning we flip Jennifer on to her back and jam the hard cock into her wet shave pussy, within seconds she cums, and cums hard. What happens next is a whirlwind of sex. From pussy fucking to skull fucking, we never give Jennifer a chance to catch her breath. She is manhandled back and forth in a frenzy of orgasms and deep throat fucking, over and over, a non stop carousel of hard cock. Jennifer has that vacant look girls get when they cum so hard and so much. She is a mindless sex machine getting drilled and drilled well.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2919kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Manhandled Into Submission (Jennifer White and Mw)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Chilie bound shocked and Banged

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 19:50

Chilie bound shocked and Banged

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chilie

Jim turned his wife Chilie over to Dr. Sparky for an introduction to bondage. Chilie thought it was just going to be a little rope play, but she quickly learns why they call him Dr. Sparky! Watch Dr. Sparky light up Chilie's pussy and bunghole with his infamous lightning rod. The heat build up from the electricity makes Chilie cum!

Duration: 20:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 787kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 127.5 MB

Download Chilie bound shocked and Banged
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Erotic Horror - The Mark Of The Whip

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 19:59

Erotic Horror - The Mark Of The Whip

Studio: Teraz Fims
Genres: Exploitation,Erotic Thriller, Erotic Horror, Submission, Bondage

See beautiful women..stripped naked and whipped mercilessly again..and again until they cum!!This is the first film of its kind! Never before have actresses allowed themselves to be stripped nakedand mercylessly whipped for their art. "…the huge bullwhip strikes at her naked, sweat soaked body, wrapping itself around her stomach like a venomous snake. The stinging pain shoots through her. She can hardly catch her breath before she feels the next strike. Carla watches herself in the carefully placed mirror. She sees the tell-tale red marks across her beautiful outstretched body. She is slowly being broken. She feels aroused , ashamed and humiliated but still she cant stop looking at herself in the mirror…" When Sylvias (Maria Vaslova) car breaks down in a dark country lane, she soon finds herself surrounded by a bunch of retarded woodland peasants. Realizing her superiority she sees them off. But unfortunately for Sylvia her victory is short lived as they return to exact an humiliating and painful punishment. Stripped naked she is hung up and whipped to orgasm….. Det. Lucie Novak (Hana Krosova) is sent to investigate this sex crime only to find herself drawn into a masochistic world of pain and pleasure orchestrated by the enigmatic Fantom Whipper.Now hopelessly addicted to the pleasures of the lash she agrees to commit any crime for her new found master…..her payment, another intense orgasm from the merciless bullwhip as only the Fantom Whipper can deliver. Discharged by the police department for being found tied, naked and beaten in the forest she makes friends with the sophisticated Maria Markovska (Kate Blond) and both soon discover their common interest…

Duration: 1:41:06
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1073kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 895.7 MB

Download Erotic Horror - The Mark Of The Whip
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Hazel Hypnotic came through the door ready to submit to a st

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2014, 07:35

Hazel Hypnotic came through the door ready to submit to a strong personality

Year: 2010
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 50 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Hazel Hypnotic came through the door ready to submit to a strong personality. SD gave her the tour and gift wrapped her while they waited for PD to come home. He has all of the power and a million painful on how she can please him. PD had been looking for a new mouth and pussy to fuck anyway. It is a good thing Hazel was nice enough to volunteer.
Video: WMV 1280x720 25.000 fps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Hazel Hypnotic came through the door ready to submit to a strong personality
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster