AJ Applegate & Matt Williams

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 11:46

AJ Applegate & Matt Williams

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: AJ Applegate & Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Video language: English

Using a custom made wooden bondage device that binds her arms into a modified strappado and shackles her wrists down, AJ is starting to realize just how helpless she truly is. A leather blindfold reinforces the feeling.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 833.0 MB

Download AJ Applegate & Matt Williams
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Dahlia Sky & Matt Williams

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 12:21

Cast: Dahlia Sky & Matt Williams

We rip off the blindfold so that we look into those big blue eyes and pick up the pace. She becomes unraveled. Her eyes glaze over and her breathing becomes ragged. Her tiny perfect perky breasts are coated and shiny with her own juices.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 781.5 MB

Download Dahlia Sky & Matt Williams
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

SSM - Slave Hollie Part 4

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 12:23

SSM - Slave Hollie Part 4

Studio: SSM
Cast: Slave Hollie
Genres: BDSM

Her supple body glows crimson red as her physical and mental endurance is pushed to the limits, and her massive orgasms come hard and fast. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 105.8 MB

Download SSM - Slave Hollie Part 4
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

SB - Jul 23, 2014 - Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 12:44

SB - Jul 23, 2014 - Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

This fit tanned barbie doll loves the cock. Holly Heart has now achieved MILF status, and she has only gotten hotter in the process. She lives for this sort of thing and showed up today eagerly looking forward to getting stuffed full of dick. Stuffing eager sluts full of top shelf dick is what Sexuallybroken does best. Let's get started, shall we?

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 557.8 MB

Download SB - Jul 23, 2014 - Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

44 Biggi As A Slave

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 14:03

44 Biggi As A Slave

Studio: Svp
Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, cigarette burns genitals, extinguishing the candles in vlagalishe, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment. Studio Svp Productions represents an extreme Bdsm and the one of the sites horror dedicated to Bdsm.

Format: avi
Duration: 54:35
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1618kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 700.0 MB

Download 44 Biggi As A Slave
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Make it harder for her to breathe?

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 20:32

Make it harder for her to breathe?

Year: 2012
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 43 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Make it harder for her to breathe? Sure. Shock her until she begins to panic? That sounds splendid. See if we can fill her bag with as much of her tears and piss as sweat? Sure it sounds impossible, but how will know until we try? We have all day, after all. It isn't like Katharine is going anywhere.
Video: MP4 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 KbpsImage

File size: 602.4 MB

Download Make it harder for her to breathe?
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 20:40

Cast: Dahlia Sky & Matt Williams

As it turns out, all those years of slutting around town have paid off. This one is a cock sucking champion. She cums over and over as the dick owns her throat. Drool and spittle flows helplessly out of her face pussy.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6783kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 940.4 MB

Download Dahlia Sky & Matt Williams
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Roxy Rox & Matt Williams

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 20:57

Roxy Rox & Matt Williams

Cast: Roxy Rox & Matt Williams

Luckily for Roxy, satisfying out of control sluts is what Sexuallybroken does best. Today she is going to get to show just how well her training took from all those years of dick sucking practice.
Just to make it interesting, we bind her down onto the most powerful vibrator in the world.

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 100kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 788.4 MB

Download Roxy Rox & Matt Williams
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Infernal influence

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 23:04

Infernal influence

Duration: 33 min
Description: Contorted little Claire Adams has earned more than a few bruises today and now may be time for her to have a little reward. She needs to remember the rules, though. PD and our members do not like it when sluts give them attitude. Even after we have let her cum we cannot have her thinking that she is done. She can be when all of our members are satisfied and not a moment before.

File size: 457.3 MB

Download Infernal influence
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Infernal influence

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 23:05

Infernal influence

Description: Contorted little Claire Adams has earned more than a few bruises today and now may be time for her to have a little reward. She needs to remember the rules, though. PD and our members do not like it when sluts give them attitude. Even after we have let her cum we cannot have her thinking that she is done. She can be when all of our members are satisfied and not a moment before.

musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Infernal influence

Postby musan » 30 Jul 2014, 23:06

Infernal influence

musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 171

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 15:14

The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 171

I decided it was time to ruin my black catsuit, since it seemed to be falling apart at the seams anyway. Eric tied me up nice and tightly in a chair, I struggled for a bit before he added a tight crotch rope, pulled my chest ropes across the room and tied them off, cut open the cat suit and after a while taped up my boobs with clear electrical tape. Next he pulled my head back. Before the clip started he had already applied a head harness and rope gag. I stay like this for a bit, before he let's my head up. He keeps my arms tied up and leads me over to the pole where he puts me into a strappado. He takes the head harness off and regags me with a pair of black panties and clear electrical tape. Then he takes clear bondage tape and wraps it around the gag and around my head and over my eyes. Now I can't see! He ropes up one leg and attaches it to the pole and then ropes up the other leg and hoists it up in the air. I struggle for a bit before he takes some photos. The end. I'm awfully whiney in this clip, but don't let that fool you. I really enjoyed it!

Duration: 25:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1436kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 290.2 MB

Download The Born to Be Bound by JJ Plush Part 171
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Marica Hase, Matt Williams

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 15:44

Marica Hase, Matt Williams

Studio: Sexuallybroken
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We welcome Marica Hase back to Sexually Broken. Born and raised in Japan, Marica has come to the United States to share with us her incredible desire to be bound and fucked, and we thank her for it.This is our "Meet and Greet" with Marica. All the bondage is done on screen and the action is unrehearsed. We make it all up spontaneously as we go. It is the purest form of real bondage, sex and domination in the world.We start by simply binding Maricas hands in front of her and pulling the arms straight up. We stretch our sexy Japanese girl out so we can play with her tiny, tight body. We and humiliate her, slowly stripping and then vibrating her to her first humiliating orgasm. She fights for control but we rip it from her with pleasure. She struggles to stand on two small blocks, fully spread, as she is cumming. We own her sexually and she knows it.We take her hands and pull them tight to her pussy. A rope around her waist with a crotch rope keeps her hand down and unable to move without the rope burning her sensitive clit. We clamp her huge nipples with homemade Japanese nipple traps. The wood severely pinches and punishes Maricas oversensitive nipples.Now on her knees, we introduce the hard cock to the back of Marcias throat. We are not gentle, and soon Marica is struggling from the brutal skull fucking she must endure. If you are a fan of rough, messy, bound throat-fucking, this is the update for you. Marica makes those cute sounds just like you hear in Anime, and truthfully, that fuels us to fuck her skull even harder. Deep throat spit soon covers Maricas face and she is completely humiliated from her mouth being used so throughly.A few changes and before your eyes Marica is trapped in a pile driver on the floor. The hard cock slides deep into her pussy and a rough fucking commences. Marica is fucked to one brutal orgasm. The cock pounds her helpless pussy. All Marica can do is cum and moan. We jack up the bondage further, pull out a vibrator and make our Japanese slut cum a few more times for good measure. Marica is left covered in in her own juices, out of breath struggling to figure out what the hell just happened .

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5725kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Marica Hase, Matt Williams
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

SSM - Charlotte Kelly Part 5

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 15:46

SSM - Charlotte Kelly Part 5

Studio: SSM
Cast: Charlotte Kelly
Genres: BDSM

I hoist her up to the rafters and leave her there until I figure out what I'm going to do with her next...The Pope. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 15:53
Video: 860x484, Windows Media Video 9, 1268kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 155.8 MB

Download SSM - Charlotte Kelly Part 5
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Pushing On Boundaries

Postby musan » 02 Aug 2014, 16:00

Pushing On Boundaries

Studio: Wasteland
Genres: Bdsm, Femsub, High Definition, Maledom

Leileyn continues her less with Master Eric X. We all saw the transition from pouty to petulant and only under the strict guidance of Master has Leileyn been able to move forward. Today however, she has another surprise for her beloved Master, one that is bound to get into trouble. She cant stop smiling and laughing. She is pushing on the boundaries to see just how far she can take it. She is testing the proverbial waters. She is not going to like the outcome.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 219.0 MB

Download Pushing On Boundaries
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information