Bdsm videos - Slave girls

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Josi�s Hand Cans

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2015, 02:28

Josi�s Hand Cans

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2059kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 851.0 MB

Download Josi�s Hand Cans
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Secretary's Delight

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2015, 05:27

Secretary's Delight

Year: 2015
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 44 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Beautiful breasts are very afraid of needles. A lot of puncture pain, the best extreme bdsm

Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 122kbps

File size: 499.2 MB

Download Secretary's Delight
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Miss Used

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2015, 08:26

Miss Used

For this Japanese national treasure, good sex is in here genes. Everything about her from the way her hair dangles around her shoulders to the way she applies sexy lipstick- there's no talent involved, this is all skill. One lucky wild haired Japanese dink gets the wildest sex of his life.

Duration: 1:12:09
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1552kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 889.1 MB

Download Miss Used
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

SB Jul 29, 2015 - Amy Faye

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2015, 11:24

SB Jul 29, 2015 - Amy Faye

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Blow job, Breath Play, Brunette, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Green Eyes, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Pale Skin, Rough Sex, Slave Girl Training, Small Tits, Three Way

The bondage and hard cock and endless orgasms blast Amy over the edge. Her makeup shifts and slides down her cute little face, as when dick mets makeup, dick wins every single time. Her drool covered face, tousled hair and dazed eyes so just how deeply Amy has drifted into sexual subspace. This is her happy place.

The brutal banging leaves our bound fucktoy cross eyed and twitching on the fuckboard, unable to even lift her head up. This is what well used slut looks like. It is a very good look indeed and Amy wears it well. Come back anytime my dear...

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6743kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 701.3 MB

Download SB Jul 29, 2015 - Amy Faye
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Newest Sex Slave

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2015, 14:23

The Newest Sex Slave

Duration: 45 min
Description: Unusual BDSM entertainment, the best voluntary torture, but the most interesting videos.

File size: 515.1 MB

Download The Newest Sex Slave
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Gianna Is Spread Wide By Unforgiving Ropes

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2015, 17:19

Gianna Is Spread Wide By Unforgiving Ropes

Duration: 34 min
Description: A young slave girl suffers terrible torture. Watch and enjoy

File size: 384.2 MB

Download Gianna Is Spread Wide By Unforgiving Ropes
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

A Bitch In The Sack

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2015, 20:16

A Bitch In The Sack

Duration: 39 min
Description: Interesting and cruel extreme bdsm for you

File size: 439.4 MB

Download A Bitch In The Sack
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

New Slave Training

Postby musan » 03 Aug 2015, 23:17

New Slave Training

Duration: 28 min
Description: Misti Dawn is a cut little geek girl who loves to explore her wild fetish side. She is making a return to MISSogynys playroom for discipline and lezdom slave training. The video gives you a great look at her natural breasts and fiery red hair along with her bubble butt and array of sexy tattoos. Misti is tattooed all over in the New "Old School" style, and she shows off her innocence with a sacred heart emblazoned across her chest. Mistress MISSogyny starts training Misti by spanking her plump ass with a leather strap and then punishing her with a calisthenics routine. Misti must count off the squats, pushups and lunges before Mistress increases the intensity, zapping her with a cattle prod and then clamping her tits in a vise and then whipping her defenceless body with a flogger. Misti gets even more pain when MISSogyny clamps pincers onto her labia and starts twisting them to reduce her red haired slave to screaming in agony.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download New Slave Training
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Matt Williams & Jack Hammer fuck Simone Sonay's mouth (720p)

Postby musan » 04 Aug 2015, 02:14

Cast: Simone Sonay, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: bdsm, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Simone Sonay is a out of control sexual beast with a sex drive that leaves most people in the dust. This tight and toned blonde Milf is used to fucking her partners into the ground. Not today. Here at Sexuallybroken we know what to do with out of control sexual beasts. Chain them down and throat fuck them cross-eyed while a vibrator bolted down between their wide open legs owns the pussy.
You would not think that someone as experienced as Simone would have any cherries left to pop, but she does. Simone has never been hooded before. Being hooded for the first time can be very overwhelming for a person, as the disorientation and loss of vision can shift reality. Simone bravely accepts the hood, and is chained by her neck to metal poles. Her legs are cranked open as wide as they can spread and shackled to the poles. A vibrator keeps her on a constant edge of sexual excitement.
Once the hood is ripped off, our disoriented Milf promptly gets a rock hard cock right down her mouth hole. The face fucking is fierce and without mercy. One after another, the two cocks own her face, balls deep. If there is one thing this Milf tastic nympho can do, it is suck cock. She is on top of it at first, but it is a war of attrition. The metal collar keeps her chained firmly in place. The dicks run a constant train on her wide open mouth. Drool flows out, coating her perfect breasts and running down to her pussy. She is panting and glassy eyed, deep in sexual subspace. It just got real.
We plow her slack and wet face hole as multiple orgasms shake through her toned flesh. She is wrecked, completely undone. This experienced swinger just got a piece of action, Sexuallybroken style. We leave her chained and swooning, unable to remember her own name. You are welcome Simone, come back anytime�

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6779kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 759.3 MB

Download Matt Williams & Jack Hammer fuck Simone Sonay's mouth (720p)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Postby musan » 04 Aug 2015, 02:15

Cast: Simone Sonay, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: bdsm, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Simone Sonay is a out of control sexual beast with a sex drive that leaves most people in the dust. This tight and toned blonde Milf is used to fucking her partners into the ground. Not today. Here at Sexuallybroken we know what to do with out of control sexual beasts. Chain them down and throat fuck them cross-eyed while a vibrator bolted down between their wide open legs owns the pussy.
You would not think that someone as experienced as Simone would have any cherries left to pop, but she does. Simone has never been hooded before. Being hooded for the first time can be very overwhelming for a person, as the disorientation and loss of vision can shift reality. Simone bravely accepts the hood, and is chained by her neck to metal poles. Her legs are cranked open as wide as they can spread and shackled to the poles. A vibrator keeps her on a constant edge of sexual excitement.
Once the hood is ripped off, our disoriented Milf promptly gets a rock hard cock right down her mouth hole. The face fucking is fierce and without mercy. One after another, the two cocks own her face, balls deep. If there is one thing this Milf tastic nympho can do, it is suck cock. She is on top of it at first, but it is a war of attrition. The metal collar keeps her chained firmly in place. The dicks run a constant train on her wide open mouth. Drool flows out, coating her perfect breasts and running down to her pussy. She is panting and glassy eyed, deep in sexual subspace. It just got real.
We plow her slack and wet face hole as multiple orgasms shake through her toned flesh. She is wrecked, completely undone. This experienced swinger just got a piece of action, Sexuallybroken style. We leave her chained and swooning, unable to remember her own name. You are welcome Simone, come back anytime�

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6779kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 759.3 MB

Download Matt Williams & Jack Hammer fuck Simone Sonay's mouth (720p)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

The Slave Initiation of Bree

Postby musan » 04 Aug 2015, 05:13

The Slave Initiation of Bree

Duration: 35 min
Description: Watch the best BDSM video where a lot of torture and unusual sex game

File size: 394.2 MB

Download The Slave Initiation of Bree
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Then her bra is peeking out of her blouse

Postby musan » 04 Aug 2015, 08:14

Then her bra is peeking out of her blouse

Genres: Bondage,submission

struggling but ungagged, adorable in her soft flare mini-skirt, button-up blouse with bow, and seamed stockings. Then she's cleave-gagged. Then her bra is peeking out of her blouse...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 808.9 MB

Download Then her bra is peeking out of her blouse
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Anal Connect

Postby musan » 04 Aug 2015, 11:13

Anal Connect

Duration: 27 min
Description: There I was again, my ankles bound to the floor, hands stretched and chained apart. From what happened last time, I wasn't sure who was going to walk in. That excited me greatly. Maybe someone knew would come in. Maybe several guys would file in to gang bang. To my Master's Associate walked in. He must've of liked me. I was certainly ready for more. He started the session with his great cock down my throat, making me gag and squeal for more. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head further down his cock, hitting deep down my throat. He went further down this time. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me up on my feet to use my pussy. He wrapped a rope around my waist to pull me back on his cock fast and hard. I couldn't stop cumming on his dick, which he would feed to me over and over. He could tell I was enjoying myself. So he spoiled me with a vibrator, rubbing it up and down my pussy. I came more. I tried to catch my breath from the sensation overload but he raised me back up for more pussy pounding.
Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 620.7 MB

Download Anal Connect
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

At first she's unfettered but is sequentially seen tied, cle

Postby musan » 04 Aug 2015, 14:11

At first she's unfettered but is sequentially seen tied, cleave-gagged

Genres: Bondage,submission

At first she's unfettered but is sequentially seen tied, cleave-gagged, and eventually breasts-bared...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 893.2 MB

Download At first she's unfettered but is sequentially seen tied, cleave-gagged
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information