Bdsm videos - Slave girls

For files in the directory with links to file monster

IntoTheAttic/ Elizabeth

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 07:03

IntoTheAttic/ Elizabeth

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Bondage, Gangbang, Spanking
Video language: English

35 year old Elizabeth is Into The Attic on her third visit. We waste no time getting her acquainted with The Apparatus. Her neck is locked into place, in a position that keeps her on her tippy toes. Her wrists are tied off behind her head. Her nipples are tied off to The Apparatus. After ring gagging her she has electrodes placed on her nipples. After turning the power up until she screams, we sit back and watch her awhile. After she suffers a bit, I have her ask me to turn the power up just a little bit higher. Poor thing. Oh my goodness, she screams continuously there for a bit. I mean, it's kind of hard to watch; if you have a heart. She's clearly getting tired of standing on her tip toes as well. When the Hitachi is positioned onto her cunt she lets me know it helps her forget about the pain.
Next we find Elizabeth on the floor, neck firmly planted by a metal U-shaped bar holding it down. This bar has a shaft in the center pointing straight up with a tee-bar at the top. Her wrists, which pull her arms straight up from her back, are tied off to the bar. Her ankles are brought up high, high enough to raise her pelvis off the ground, and tied to the ceiling. A hair tie pulls her face up where we can see it plainly. She's in a perpetual swan dive when the Hitachi attacks her cunt. She's asked what size dildo she likes to be fucked with. When she tells me a "medium" sized one I go and grab Big Black. While her cunt is pounded I make her look at you, The Viewer, and let you know just how big that dildo is. Just how much it fills up her cunt. I make her keep her eyes open, looking at you, while she gets the fucking of her life. She curses god, me, the world and begs in utter desperation for an orgasm. Maybe not even an orgasm, maybe just release.
Now we find Elizabeth in the Objectification Chair. A large rubber posture collar about her neck. Her nipples are tied off to the ceiling and a large ball gag is buckled into her face hole. While her body is splayed out in the chair a Hitachi is positioned on her cunt. She's left for a bit. She moves and bucks around; left to try and hold off the orgasm she finds building within her. Duct tape gets added to her eyes, her toes get tied off. She makes sounds. She's in a pickle. At the end she begs.
Finally, Elizabeth is placed into a strict hogtie, carried outside into the 22 degree temperature and placed onto a solid sheet of ice. Snow is piled on her back and shoved in her face. She immediately begins to scream, to plead, to beg for mercy. I mean it is instantaneous. She curses and screams, calls me bad names. Tells me she hates me in no uncertain terms. She's absolutely incessant with the begging. And when the wind picks up just a little bit she cries and complains. Hell, I didn't even notice since I have a big heavy coat on. If you like your bondage with a LOT of begging, crying and all out pleading for mercy -this little ditty is for you.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 607.0 MB

Download IntoTheAttic/ Elizabeth
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Hot games with baby

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 08:58

Hot games with baby

Year: 2013
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 49 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Hot games with baby.It took piper all of 5 minutes to break down and start bawling and that was just from the of what we would do to her. So you know that once PD picks up his cane and begins to work her over she is going to cry like a baby.

Video: MP4 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 KbpsImage

File size: 543.3 MB

Download Hot games with baby
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

HT - Maxine X - Change of Plans - 15 May, 2013

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 10:52

HT - Maxine X - Change of Plans - 15 May, 2013

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Maxine X, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Maxine X showed up thinking today was the day she got the roughest fuck of her life. Sometimes there is a change of plans. Instead it was the day she went through the roughest rope bondage she has ever seen.

She talks a lot about what she thinks she will enjoy and what she hopes she will be able to endure, but until she has spent some time with Cyd Black she doesn't know what sadism is. He does more than just tie off her beautiful, oiled-up 34 DDs. He ensures they are at peak sensitivity before attaching nipple clamps and pulling them tight.

Only after her clit is rubbed raw by the hitachi does Cyd start to whip it.

Every part of her is going to feel the pain. And the way he masterfully weaves it in with the pleasure will leave her cum-shocked, glass-eyed and grinning.

Format: m4v
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps
Audio: 132kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 843.8 MB

Download HT - Maxine X - Change of Plans - 15 May, 2013
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PainVixens/Fit to be tied

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 12:46

PainVixens/Fit to be tied

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Bondage, Gangbang, Spanking

Hot European babes in extreme bondage and rough oral action. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:13
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1526kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 838.8 MB

Download PainVixens/Fit to be tied
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

IR - Maddy O'Reilly - Eager Slut - Apr 4, 2014

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 14:40

IR - Maddy O'Reilly - Eager Slut - Apr 4, 2014

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation

Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.

When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.

OT is a master of this technique. He's taken the time to study Maddy a bit and learn what makes her tick. More than just breath play, she loves bondage and pain. The chains around her limbs keep her in a hog tie that she will never be able to wriggle out of.

They also keep her legs spread open so OT can whip her pussy. The thin piece of cloth covering her isn't going to do anything to keep her from feeling the sting.

Not that she would want it to. She loves the feeling of leather striking her slit. Almost as much as she loves the vibrator that OT puts there next. This is the moment she's been waiting for. The leather strap around her neck pulls tight as she gets closer and closer to cumming. It's the intense orgasm that she has been craving.

Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB

Download IR - Maddy O'Reilly - Eager Slut - Apr 4, 2014
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Big rat in a trap

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 16:34

Big rat in a trap

Year: 2013
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 53 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description:Big rat in a trap. Piper Hill cries at the drop of a hat. It is an endearing quality for all of our members. We love watching a pretty young thing come apart at the seams and Piper is quite the spectacle. She can take the beating, and the humiliation is making her wet, but the most beautiful part is still the tears. The come freely whenever she is afraid. She likes to play brave, rating her fear as 4s and 5s, but 5 minutes after the pre-feed she is pushing 10. It is a new record.
Video: MP4 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 KbpsImage

File size: 588.0 MB

Download Big rat in a trap
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Jada

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 18:27

Jada

Cast: Jada Sinn, Master Eric X
Genres: All Sex, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Master Eric X has found himself a beautifully curvy submissive to torment, Jada. The brunette is confident in her ability and desire to submit. Master Eric X flogs her bouncy, round bum for a bit before opening his PVC raincoat to shove his big dick down her throat. Jada gasps as her leg is bound into a strap which holds her pussy open and ready for a hard fucking from her master, who she so wants to please. Jada leans back in her bondage position to catch every last drop of Master Eric X's jizz like a good submissive slut.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 850.4 MB

Download Jada
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

kinkyalterpic - Bondage Piss Chair 2014

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 20:21

kinkyalterpic - Bondage Piss Chair 2014

Studio: kinkyalterpic

Can you imagine me sitting in a medical room bound to bondage chair by leather medical restraints to wait and accept whatever happens to me next? No chance to escape: My nose piercing is chained to my bondage belt and I have 8 inch ballet heels on my feet. On top of that I have to pee like you wouldn't believe! I try my hardest to ignore the pressure building up but finally I can't resist anymore. Just at that very moment my latex catsuit is unzipped so my pussy is free to pee ... I can only tell you, if you like to see a submissive slut mercilessly strapped tight into a bondage chair, filled up to have to pee so hard then this gallery and the 20 minute video is ripe for your kinky eyes!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 20:22
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 804.6 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Bondage Piss Chair 2014
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

kinkyalterpic - Kitchen Mouse 2014

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 22:15

kinkyalterpic - Kitchen Mouse 2014

Studio: kinkyalterpic

When I discovered a cute little latex mouse in the Alterpic kitchen I knew exactly what to I had to do next. First, I dressed her up in a red latex straitjacket to prevent her from getting away.. When I grabbed my electricity box and stim pads this mouse squeeked with excitement! Watch in the video her first time experiencing electricity. And when she thought that was enough, I made her clean up the floor ... Of course, I was nice and added a vibrator against her rubber pussy. What a bizarre sight to see !

Format: MPEG
Duration: 22:22
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 558.2 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Kitchen Mouse 2014
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Bondage

Postby musan » 31 Dec 2014, 00:09

Bondage

Cast: Master Jonny, sub Debby
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Sub Debby has a personality that is almost as fiery as her bright red hair. She is a very contrary submissive, and pretty bratty. Whatever Master Jonny tells her to do, she does the opposite, and pouts with her cute face. However, Master Jonny is the one who is in charge, and he knows how to restrain a girl with ropes to turn them on, make them feel good. When a sub like Debby's pussy gets wet, she will suddenly go from bratty sub to obedient slut, ready to suck and fuck whatever is put in front of her face.

Duration: 15:24

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 603.6 MB

Download Bondage
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Kunt 4 Sale - Rain DeGrey

Postby musan » 31 Dec 2014, 02:04

Kunt 4 Sale - Rain DeGrey

RealTimeBondage exists because there is no other place for the most intense cunts on the web to get their fix. PD puts it best himself. "It's not just a room full of sadists. It's an internet world full of sadists. We're simply the instruments." Rain is the bitch of the month, this time. Sure, she's a bit nervous, facing the collective will of the twisted. The members have a lot of questions they want answered. They need to know everything about her if they're going to take full advantage. She says pain is her favorite thing so they're going to give her plenty.

Duration: 1:45:21
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 801kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 741.6 MB

Download Kunt 4 Sale - Rain DeGrey
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Bondage

Postby musan » 31 Dec 2014, 03:57

Bondage

Sub Debby has a personality that is almost as fiery as her bright red hair. She is a very contrary submissive, and pretty bratty. Whatever Master Jonny tells her to do, she does the opposite, and pouts with her cute face. However, Master Jonny is the one who is in charge, and he knows how to restrain a girl with ropes to turn them on, make them feel good. When a sub like Debby's pussy gets wet, she will suddenly go from bratty sub to obedient slut, ready to suck and fuck whatever is put in front of her face.

Duration: 15:24

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 603.6 MB

Download Bondage
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Devonshire Production - DP-51

Postby musan » 01 Jan 2015, 00:50

Devonshire Production - DP-51

Classic bondage videos. A guy binds sexy brunette tries her various nodes of the ropes.

Format: avi
Duration: 44:23
Video: 320x240, DivX 4, 341kbps
Audio: 59kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Devonshire Production - DP-51
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Spanks & Flogs - BX

Postby musan » 01 Jan 2015, 03:16

Spanks & Flogs - BX

Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Rob is a commanding master who demands the best out of his BDSM slaves. Today that happens to be Daisy Duxe. He has bound the brunette's body taut, in a standing spread eagle for you to enjoy. Then he spanks and flogs her, hard. What is he punishing her for? Nothing. He does as he wishes with his slaves. Soon, he adds a crotch rope to her exposed predicament. Her pussy is begging to be spanked as it juts out between the ropes encasing her labia. Then Rob uses his slave for what she�s good for: a nice deepthroat blowjob.

Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2876kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 337.6 MB

Download Spanks & Flogs - BX
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Dear Katie

Postby musan » 01 Jan 2015, 05:42

Dear Katie

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Extreme self humilation of slave girl Katie. amaizing kinky video. Enjoy!

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 241.5 MB

Download Dear Katie
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information