Bdsm videos - Slave girls

For files in the directory with links to file monster

Glutton for Punishment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Postby musan » 27 Dec 2014, 21:04

Glutton for Punishment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Sarah Jane Ceylon. She is hot, she is blonde, and she is all ours. We can do whatever we want to her. We have more than a few twisted ideas for how to spend our time with her, but honestly, the best part of doing bondage in RealTime is the ideas that the members provide for us. Everyone gets a turn at making her suffer while Lavender hangs in a cage, watching and waiting for her turn.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 998.4 MB

Download Glutton for Punishment - Sarah Jane Ceylon
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Tightly Bound Lucy Part One (2013)

Postby musan » 27 Dec 2014, 23:42

Tightly Bound Lucy Part One (2013)

Video language: English

All tightly bound and completely helpless, a hard rubberised cock is between my lips and I desperately try to suck the best I can� which isn�t easy when bound up so tightly!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 3922kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 242.1 MB

Download Tightly Bound Lucy Part One (2013)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Sexy Cici Rhodes

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 02:22

Sexy Cici Rhodes

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cici Rhodes, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

This tall lanky redhead can really worship the cock properly. Cici Rhodes has a nice enough cunt, but that isn�t what we want today. We are going to stick that cunt onto a sybian, the world�s most powerful vibrator, and then run a train on that face pussy. How well can Cici deepthroat while cumming her brains out? Let�s find out!
Stuck in stocks in strict wooden bondage, Cici is belt bound down firmly. A big black ballgag is wedged deeply in her mouth hole. We cut away her clothing to see what we are working with and start off with some weighted nipple clamps to keep her attention. Then we settle into reshaping her throat until it is custom fitted.
One after another the hard cocks thrust balls deep into Cici�s drooling face. She sputters on the cock sand all the while the sybian is working its magic between her bound and creamy thighs. Her makeup is quickly destroyed and her eyes go glassy and distant. This is what she was made for.
The drool runs down her small breasts and pools between her legs, lubricating her pussy as the sybian rips yet another orgasm out of it. When we have had our fill of her mouth, we wedge a tongue trap on her hardworking tongue. Cici is left to languish in her bondage, the cold metal weights hanging off her tender nipples as she cums yet again.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6744kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 747.6 MB

Download Sexy Cici Rhodes
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Martial Arts 11

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 05:01

Martial Arts 11

Studio: Triple-B
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

The most severe dominant woman can only be because they feel perfectly sexy female body. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 287.2 MB

Download Martial Arts 11
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Double Bind 2 | Juliette Black

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 07:39

Double Bind 2 | Juliette Black

Any time you make two girls suffer alongside each other there comes a point where they try to help minimize their pain together. We have come up with a way to keep Juliette Black and Katharine Cane on opposing sides. One gets to suck a cock while the other takes a caning. We will see how much they want to help each other when helping means taking the beating.

Duration: 38:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 538.4 MB

Download Double Bind 2 | Juliette Black
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

kinkyalterpic - Carmel Sin

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 10:18

kinkyalterpic - Carmel Sin

Studio: kinkyalterpic

You had stepped out ... but before you left you had placed a very special set of tan and white leather bondage cuffs and collar on the table in our hotel suite. I strapped and locked them on my neck, wrists and ankles - Leaving the keys for you. I'm your slavegirl. From being fixed in the leather restraints I got so hot that my transparent latex was very wet. I realized I was so turned on and searched for one of my favorite toys that would make me explode - the Eroscillator! It made my clit so excited that I was coming within minutes. Do you want to see this wild orgasm up close and in detail? Download it now and enjoy watching me!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 21:17
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 621.4 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Carmel Sin
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Tightly Bound Lucy Part Two (2013)

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 12:57

Tightly Bound Lucy Part Two (2013)

This really did ache, but the pain was soon forgotten when I felt the hard cock sliding in and out of my dripping cunt! I was held in position as he pumped his cock really hard� making me scream.

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 5590kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 463.6 MB

Download Tightly Bound Lucy Part Two (2013)
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Redhead Jessica Ryan

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 15:36

Redhead Jessica Ryan

Cast: Jessica Ryan, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Sexuallybroken is about completely unraveling a cock slut to her very core, and today is no exception. Jessica Ryan is in for a complete overwhelming of the senses until she is reduced to a babbling mess. In the perfect marriage of flesh and machine, we bring two dicks and two machines to the table. This pale redhead doesn�t stand a chance.
Strapped down with belts onto a sybain, the world�s most powerful vibrator, Jessica is the living definition of helpless. Not content, we have added the one and only blow job machine. The blow job machine thrusts the strapped in head back and forth on the hard dick and there is not a thing they can do about it. The dial controls the speed as our strapped in fuckpuppet�s mouth slides all the way down while her shaved pussy cums all over the sybian.
Multitasking is hard. Multitasking on a sybian as cocks run a train on your open mouth hole is even harder. One after another the hard cocks own her face pussy as Jessica sputters and drools. It is a beautiful sight. We crank up the speed and as her puffy blow job lips work their magic we unleash down her eager throat. It is a fitting tribute to her skills.
Our wrecked starlet is a cummed out shell onto of her sybian, covered in drool and cum. Her mouth is wide open and gasping as she sags in her restraints. This is the sort of pet you want to keep around. Good girl Jessica.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Redhead Jessica Ryan
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Sister Dee Cracks 2 - Sister Dee

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 18:14

Sister Dee Cracks 2 - Sister Dee

Sister Dee does not have much of a leash to work with, but she is not really planning on going too far today, anyway. She signed up for the live feed and of course she wants to stick around. The idea of being tormented by the whims of men she has never seen excites her. It has long been a fantasy of her to be bound, helpless, waiting for rescue. No one is coming to help her, though. It may seem like fun and games at first, but the pain is coming. A bar of soap in the mouth and a brutal foot fucking are just the beginning.

Duration: 1:11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 802.4 MB

Download Sister Dee Cracks 2 - Sister Dee
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Dixons Day 2 - Dixon Mason

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 20:53

Dixons Day 2 - Dixon Mason

Being stuck in a cage is not too bad if the company is nice. Well, at least it was not until the crew decides to give Dixon Mason a disgusting spit shine to clean her up. From that moment on her day took a turn for the worse. The members did not just ask to see her humiliated. They wanted to see her hurt. They called for her to be bound and beaten. Of course our crew has been waiting for that from the first moment. Nothing gives us more joy than acting out the perverse demands of our members.

Duration: 1:10:46

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 796.1 MB

Download Dixons Day 2 - Dixon Mason
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

kinkyalterpic - Butt Examination

Postby musan » 28 Dec 2014, 23:33

kinkyalterpic - Butt Examination

Studio: kinkyalterpic

My Master organised to get a field operating table from the German Armed Forces and this is the first time you can see it here. Miss Amarantha came to our home to examine my butt. She wears my mirror lenses on her eyes to scare me seeing myself in her eyes and exposed at her mercy. I got fixed on the table in the butt examination position with my butt totally accessible wearing a transparent latex top, a hobble skirt, latex toe socks and having a neck and mouth corset on. There was no way to escape! Miss Amarantha totally enjoyed fucking my butt with four of her fingers. Then she took the PES butt plug and fucked me with it. To let me suffer even more she connected the butt plug to the PES power box and let it do the job. Could you imagine how I felt being fixed to a medical field operation table in a very awkward position having a electricity butt probe deep in my ass! She left me in that position and watched me suffering for a long time to satisfy her sadistic feelings.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 15:00
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2
Audio: 218kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 505.9 MB

Download kinkyalterpic - Butt Examination
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Young blonde in a hot BDSM

Postby musan » 29 Dec 2014, 02:11

Young blonde in a hot BDSM

Year: 2014
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 47 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Young blonde in a hot BDSM.Penny's hands are tied over her head. She is standing on one leg. The blindfold that Elise made from her panties is blocking out all light. Most girls, when they feel the whip across their skin in this situation panic and begin to scream. All Penny gives in response are squeaks of surprise and moans of pleasure.

Video: WMV 1280x720 25.000 fps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 521.7 MB

Download Young blonde in a hot BDSM
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Thinking Ahead Part Two - Mei Mara

Postby musan » 29 Dec 2014, 11:08

Thinking Ahead Part Two - Mei Mara

It looks like a door frame but some simple modifications have made it the perfect way to keep Mei Mara in place for the next leg of our live feed. Even better than just holding her still it keeps her arms and legs out of the way so we can torment her however we choose. The members have some pretty insidious ideas about how she should be treated. With this kind of bondage it is a good thing that she agrees. There would not be much she could do if she did not anyway.

Duration: 1:05:36

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 738.1 MB

Download Thinking Ahead Part Two - Mei Mara
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Mei I Please You? Part Three - Mei Mara

Postby musan » 29 Dec 2014, 11:10

Mei I Please You? Part Three - Mei Mara

The scene opens with Mei Mara inverted and covered in clothes pins. The frame she is on keeps her legs spread and her back arched. Claire Adams comes in with a strap on and begins to take Mei as savagely as possible. Even through the gag her screams are clearly audible. After a good pounding she is ready to be used as a punching bag. Il Re and Damon Pierce stand her up to get a better shot at her. She is going to be one bruised bitch when they are through with her.

Duration: 30:35

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 344.1 MB

Download Mei I Please You? Part Three - Mei Mara
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Double BDSM adventure

Postby musan » 30 Dec 2014, 05:13

Double BDSM adventure

Year: 2013
Genre: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Duration: 71 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description:Double BDSM adventure. Hazel Hypnotic has the kind of pale skin that shows marks right away and PD has no intention of letting an opportunity like that pass. He can lay that cane across her ass with enough to raise a welt on a rhino. Her skin turns red at first but before long the black and blue bruises start to show. How well she can endure that, and all of the other torments our members can devise, determines how much we are willing to reward her.
Video: MP4 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 KbpsImage

File size: 791.3 MB

Download Double BDSM adventure
musan
VIP
VIP

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to FilesMonster