Adult Full Movies | Anal | Hardcore | MILF | Teen new releas

All threads with bad content or violations of rules.

Double Decker Sandwich 9

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 01:57

Double Decker Sandwich 9

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Zero Tolerance
Cast: Dee, Gia Paloma, Katie Morgan, Nadia Styles, Alektra Blue, Britney Stevens, Candy Manson, Mikayla, Felony, Puma Swede, Mindy Main, Tiffany Price, Tommy Gunn, James Deen, Scott Nails, Jenner
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits
Video language: English

Satisfy your hunger for hooters with a double dosage of the best breasts you can sink your cock into! We take two tender pairs of plump, juicy breasts, stack-em tall and pile-em high on a stiff salami, then load-em up with gobs of our creamy house dressing and serve it piping fresh! Massive melons bursting out of their bras and melting in your mouth, appetizing ass salads waiting to be tossed, full-flavored facial plasterings, and enough D-cup delicacies to satisfy the most discerning tit connoisseurs. Save room for dessert -- it's twice as nice!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:43:16
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1027kbps
Audio: 128kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Double Decker Sandwich 9
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Dr Zdrok Explains It All Victoria Zdrok's Guide To Great Se

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 02:43

Dr. Zdrok Explains It All: Victoria Zdrok's Guide To Great Sex

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Shawna Lenee, Roxanne Hall, Sienna West, Laurie Wallace, Victoria Zdrok, Marco Banderas, Steven St Croix, Randy Spears, Scott Styles
Genres: All Sex, Instructional

Fuck to the Musical stylistics of Dr. Victoria Zdrok. She is the host of all five of the scenes which take place in different setting. While giving sexual instructional, she shows us exactly how we can heighten our sexual affairs with our lover. The g-Spot, anal sex, passionate kisses, stroking and other topics are discussed for extreme pleasure. Check out the last scene with her and Laurie Wallace.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:28:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 4.4 GB
Download Dr. Zdrok Explains It All: Victoria Zdrok's Guide To Great Sex
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Erotico 2

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 03:30

Erotico 2

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Selena Rose, James Deen, Ivy Madison, Rikki Six, Stoya, Vanessa Cage
Genres: Feature

Erotico 2 delivers a steamy melange of sexy encounters fueled by intense and unbridled chemistry. Starring real life lovers Stoya and James Deen alongside Selena Rose, Madison Ivy, Vanessa Cage, and Rikki Six. Erotico 2 tells six lurid tales of passion and mind blowing orgasms. Directed by Robby D, this erotic feast intertwines fantasy and reality while delving into intense, graphic, exhilarating sexual situations. Relax, let go, and submerge yourself in a virtual playground of sensations scene after scene!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:54
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1563kbps
Audio: 181kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Erotico 2
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Extramarital Affair (2014)

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 04:14

Extramarital Affair (2014)

Studio: Blue City Pictures
Cast: Nicole Aniston, Giovanni Francisco, Kayla Paige, Jennifer Dark, Jenna Presley, Seth Gamble, Michael Vegas
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, Feature

Hubby is always leaving me in the house alone with nothing to do but myself! I'm tired of the self-service, so it's time I make a new friend. I'm talking about an extramarital affair! It's the only way I will get the pussy pounding I crave. I miss sucking a hard cock and getting fucked in every position until I scream while I cream! My friends and I are dangerously depraved and can't wait to bounce these double D's up and down until you coat us with the cream we crave!

Duration: 1:31:10
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps
Audio: 141kbps

Image Image

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Extramarital Affair (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Extramarital Affair

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 05:03

Extramarital Affair

Studio: Blue City Pictures

Hubby is always leaving me in the house alone with nothing to do but myself! I'm tired of the self-service, so it's time I make a new friend. I'm talking about an extramarital affair! It's the only way I will get the pussy pounding I crave. I miss sucking a hard cock and getting fucked in every position until I scream while I cream! My friends and I are dangerously depraved and can't wait to bounce these double D's up and down until you coat us with the cream we crave!

Duration: 1:31:10
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps
Audio: 141kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Extramarital Affair
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fetish Fantasies (2014)

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 05:46

Fetish Fantasies (2014)

Studio: EroticaX
Cast: Anissa Kate, Mia Malkova, Jessie Andrews, Ashlyn Molloy
Genres: All Sex, HD - Shot In High Def, Fetish, Feature

Surrender to a world of temptation and desire. From the award winning director, Mason, Erotica X is proud to present Fetish Fantasies a collection of four, tantalizing encounters of submission and dominance. Including restraints, blindfolding, body worshipping, and discipline, watch as these four couples indulge in their darkest desires. .

Duration: 2:03:01
Video: 968x544, AVC (H.264), 1506kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Fetish Fantasies (2014)
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fill Me With Your Orgasm 3

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 06:33

Fill Me With Your Orgasm 3

Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Emily Grey, Presley Dawson, Veronica Radke, Alice Green, Bella Danger, Brick Danger, Billy Hart, Danny Mountain, Dylan Snow, Preston Parker.
Genres: All Sex, Cream Pie

These girls can't wait to have their gaps stretched and filled with a big hot load. Emily Grey, Presley Dawson, Veronica Radke, Alice Green, and Bella Danger have been skillfully captured in high definition as we fill them with what they desire most. Get ready to release yourself inside these cum-hungry beauties!

Duration: 1:40:43
Video: 704x386, AVC (H.264), 955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 800.6 MB
Download Fill Me With Your Orgasm 3
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fill'er Up

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 07:18

Fill'er Up

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Bibi Jones, Kendall Karson, Remy Lacroix, Riley Reid, Tommy Gunn, Manuel Ferrara, Marcus London, Bill Bailey

Bubbly beauty BiBi Jones wants to get pregnant but her guy Tommy Gunn, is running on empty. Turning to her close friends for semen samples doesn't work out for the blonde babe either. First a furious sex session leads Remy LaCroix and Manuel Ferrara to spoil their sticky sample. Then caught in a heated moment of hardcore fucking, Riley Reid and Marcus London slip up as well. BiBi and Tommy are now left with only spouse swapping as an alternative. Friends Kendall Karson and Bill Bailey are more than happy to assist. What happens when hot couples swap partners BiBi Jones finds out and takes it all inside in Fill'er Up!

Duration: 1:37:13
Audio: 437kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download Fill'er Up
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Filled With Pleasure

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 08:15

Filled With Pleasure

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Shanis, Shalina Devine, Bibi Noel, Karry, and Raffaella, with Bob Terminator, Kid Jamaica, Mugur, Leslie Taylor, Sabby, Lauro Giotto, and Alain Deloin
Genres: Gonzo, all sex

Nothing will satisfy these whores more than getting all their holes filled with some fat cocks! So watch as Shanis, Shalina Devine, Bibi Noel, Karry, and Raffaella demonstrate their cock handling skills as they go head to head against multiple dicks! Fill her up and get ready for a long bumpy ride, because these sluts are begging for their holes to get pumped!

Image Image
Image Image

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Filled With Pleasure
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Finishing Touch

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 08:52

Finishing Touch

Release Year: 1994

Dyanna Lauren is tired of the same old scripts, so she's writing her own and each scene is full of action the way she wants it, she even inserts herself into some of the scenes. With the standard guy on girl action, as in most films, but also containing threesomes, one of which is lesbian, and solo masturbation as well.

Duration: 1:24:38
Video: 576x448, XviD, 1823kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Finishing Touch
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

For Rent

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 09:36

For Rent

Cast: Jesse JRiley Steele, Allie James, Lou Lou, Emily B, Manuel Ferrara, Erik Everhard, Steve Holmes, Roman Nomar

Manuel Ferrara lets his buddies convince him to take on a roommate. Living near a college, the hotties start flowing in and everyone is getting their turn with the nubile beauties. Fresh faced Allie James lets a more mature Steve Holmes have his way with her. Ramon Nomar rocks Lou Lou after she pops in to check out the place, then he pops all over her. Emily B. gives Manuel an invitation to open up her wanting holes. With only one room to rent, the competition is stiff! Luckily for Riley she has the hot body that all the guys want to get into. Watch as Riley works them over one at a time

Duration: 1:35:10
Audio: 437kbps

Image Image
Image Image

Download For Rent
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Frat House

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 10:24

Frat House

Release Year: 2007
Cast: James Deen, Lexi Belle, Steven St. Croix, Voodoo, Maya Hills, Gianna Lynn, Mikey Butders, Audrey Hollander, Jack Venice, Emily Evermoore
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Gonzo, All Sex

Let the sex initiations begin!
Relive your college fantasies in this Frat House Fuck Fest! University's Dorm-to-dorm action leaves these sexy co-eds with more than just books in their hands.Watch as our Sorority Sluts jack the jocks and give their Professors pussy!

Duration: 1:11:48
Audio: 187kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 2.2 GB
Download Frat House
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fresh Cream Pies

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 11:10

Fresh Cream Pies

Studio: Cum deposits
Cast: Alex B, Choky Ice, Gia Steel, Jenny Baby, Michael Stefano, Nick Lang, Pressley Carter, Romeo Price, Valentina
Genres: Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Anilingus, Cunilingus, Blowjob, Creampie

Video is submitted to your attention: Fresh Cream Pies. With participation of actors: Alex B, Choky Ice, Gia Steel, Jenny Baby, Michael Stefano, Nick Lang, Pressley Carter, Romeo Price, Valentina. Join and enjoy!

Duration: 1:33:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Fresh Cream Pies
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Friends

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 11:54

Friends

Cast: Jesse Jane, James Deen, Tommy Gunn, Alex Gonz, Bill Bailey, Ava Addams, Natalia Starr, Karlo Karrera

Promiscuous Jesse Jane still lives at home, while closeted whore Natalia Starr. Both of them are in for a rude awakening when their parents decide to move in together and the girls to share a room! At first, they hate each other, but after discovering each other's sex toys, they become best friends. The good days are soon over after their parents them to get a job, luckily the ladies get to do what they do best - fuck!

Duration: 1:26:46
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1209kbps
Audio: 220kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 914.0 MB
Download Friends
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information

Fuck Holes Gaping Anus

Postby javuploader » 26 Mar 2015, 12:39

Fuck Holes: Gaping Anus

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Legend
Cast: Blake Mitchell, Candi Conner, Candy Apples, Dave Hardman, Devon Shire, Kim Chambers, London, Rick Masters, Ron Jeremy, Tabitha, Trinity Lane
Genres: Anal, Gang Bang, DP, Big Boobs, MILF, Facial, Threesome

It's four fucking hours of gaping assholes! These puckered rectums are spread grand canyon style! We're talking cracks big enough to stick your head in! If these gaping butts aren't enough for your dick, we just don't know what is!

Duration: 3:26:03
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2148kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Image Image
Image Image

File size: 3.4 GB
Download Fuck Holes: Gaping Anus
javuploader
VIP
VIP

Users Information